The CEA Power Hour webinar – Increasing Cashflow Through Government R&D Tax Credits
Tuesday 25 August 2020, 13.00-14.00
The next CEA Power Hour webinar will focus on helping you to increase cashflow using Government R&D tax credits. This is a vital but massively untapped line of funding and there are many misconceptions regarding the scheme.
CEA Service Partner, MPA Ltd, will talk you through the scheme, how it applies to the construction equipment industry and how it can work for both profit making or loss making companies. Even if you have already filed a claim, there is often an increase in the value if you are working with a specialist R&D provider.
During the hour, MPA will cover:
- How R&D tax credits can provide additional cashflow
- Which companies can claim
- How to access the benefit quickly
- Keeping the claim process simple
- The challenge of completing a claim during a furlough period
- Answer your questions
Please click here to register your attendance.
NB: attendance is limited to the first 100 registrants and filling up fast – so don’t delay!
“Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power multiplied”
Coming Soon – Power Hours for all Seasons
23 September: Strengthening the Supply Chain – Risk Mitigation, Department for International Trade C19 Supply Chain Resilience Unit.
21 October: Global Impact – Markets in the Time of COVID, presented by Sam Mottram, Caterpillar and Chris Sleight, Off Highway Research.
Other topics include:
- Brexit – Deal or No Deal, Export / Import Considerations
- Hydraulic Controls – Machine Automation, Husco International
- HS2- Plans, Policies, Opportunities
- Digitalisation – Construction Equipment Applications
CEA members are invited to submit ideas for future Power Hours to showcase new technologies. Digital and environmental technologies are especially welcomed.