Three of the Plantworx 2019 events team, Show Director, Simon Frere Cook MBE, Operations Manager, Stuart Favill and administration manager, Karen Edwards have joined forces to form ESS Event Show Services (ESS). ESS offer event services and event suppliers to design and deliver world class and internationally renowned events which exceed expectations.
To draw attention to their virtual services offering for conferences and exhibitions, ESS hosted a showcase webinar with speakers and a very useful panel discussion with four industry experts.
The showcase asked questions on why you should be interested in virtual events.
- Virtual events offer an alternative to the traditional live event. You can still do everything you would at a normal event, but with some added extras.
- Your event can appeal to a much wider audience (national and international)
- The content can be available for delegates to watch once the event date has passed
- There are lots of different options for broadcasting your event (interactive sessions, different language options, invite speakers, polling, live Q&A, live demos, streaming)
- It is easier to make connections
- It is easy to collect the all-important feedback
- It is very clear to us that the perception of virtual events is unclear, is it just a video call, is it expensive, will I actually get to talk to people and interact?
For more information contact: https://www.eventandshowservices.com/